The public transportation system in Valencia is very well developped.
ISPAD 2016 attendees have the possibility to buy at a reduced price a Valencia Tourist Card valid for 24, 48 or 72 hours. This card offers the followings advantages:
- FREE bus, metro and tram travel for 24 hours (starting the moment you make your first journey). Includes journeys to and from the airport.
- Free entry to municipal museums and monuments such as the Lonja de Seda (silk exchange), the Serrano and Quart Towers, the Fallas Museum, the IVAM and the Almoina, as well as many other attractions.
• Special discounts for the city’s main tourist attractions: City of Arts and Sciences (15% discount), Bioparc (15% discount), the Valencia Tourist Bus (12% discount), up to 20% off guided tours, 50% off entry to Marqués de dos Aguas Palace and 10% discount off entry to the Cathedral.
• A free Valencia Map and a guide to discounts for a whole range of tourist services, restaurants and shops
• Discover all the advantages of the Valencia Tourist Card in the discount Guide here
TO GET your Valencia Tourist Card at a reduced price:
- CLICK on the link under the tickets to open the voucher
- PRINT the corresponding voucher
- PROCEED to one of the shops that sells the Valencia Tourist Card (see list on the voucher) to pick-up your ticket at a preferred price